Mitoc Group featured as Frameworks Partner by AWS Lambda team
Feb 26, 2016 ~ 2 min read
We are very humble and honored to be featured by AWS Lambda as one of their Framework Partners. On behalf of our customers, we'd like to take this opportunity to thank AWS Lambda team for their continuous trust and support.
- Milliseconds deployment time
- Seconds execution time
- Performance and cost efficiency
- DEEP Framework — serverless web framework that abstracts web apps and web services from specific cloud services. This framework enables developers build cloud-native applications or platforms using microservices architecture in a completely serverless approach.
- DEEP CLI — software development tool-chain that abstracts package management and associated development operations.
- DEEP Marketplace — Software-as-a-Service that empowers customers to choose functionality from listed microapplications or microservices and deploy them together as a custom web app into their own AWS accounts.
Recommended PostsSee All Posts
Are you ready for StackWorld 2016?
We are excited to announce that we'll be presenting Digital Enterprise End-to-end Platform at StackWorld Conference 2016. The session is listed in the track Choosing a Cloud, section Amazon Cloud and Ecosystem and is called Building Scalable Web Applications using Microservices Architecture and Serverless Computing from AWS.
Apr 18, 2016Learn more
Building Enterprise Level Web Applications on AWS Lambda with the DEEP Framework
Since the beginning, Mitoc Group has been building web applications for enterprise customers. We are a small group of developers who are helping customers with their entire web development process, from conception through execution and down to maintenance.
Apr 14, 2016Learn more
Building Scalable Web Apps with AWS Lambda and Home-Grown Serverless Web Framework
There is a growing demand for enterprise software solutions that are easy to build and quick to deploy. Cloud Computing has emerged as one of the most viable routes for enterprise software delivery and, in our experience, Amazon Web Services is leading the charge.
Feb 12, 2016Learn more